Well, I finally was able to get on the blogger. Everytime I tried, my computer would stall out. I thought someone was trying to tell me something.
This blog thing is pretty darn cool.
Bob, you're getting to be a really good photographer. The pictures of Frances were lovely.
Eric I loved the blurb on English students best analogies. I wondered if the people in the next apartment can hear me laughing.
I'm still luxuriating in my time off. January has passed in a nano-second and I know February will be gone in a flash, then I'll be off to Budapest, not to be confused with Bucharest. I think thats in Romania. I'm excited. I know it's far away, but the chance to live in Europe for a bit is definitely a chance of a lifetime.
Hope I'll have some visitors?????
xo . . . Andi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Andi. Glad to hear you're enjoying your time off. What day you actually go to Budapest? Where will you stay? Will you have a car? Do they drive on the right or left side? I agree that this is a chance of a lifetime for you. Maybe I'll be able to swing a trip to visit somehow. We'll see.
Wow, sounds really cool to live in Budapest. We'll have to visit some time.
And Bob, I think she drives on the right. They only drive on the left in Japan and England...I think...?
You're right, Pat, people in Budapest drive American style (although I won't tell the Hungarians that, they, along with most Europeans think we have ego's as big as Jupiter). I think we will only have 1 car between the whole department. Like New York City, public transportation is where it's at.
Post a Comment