Saturday, January 6, 2007

Patience

The Lord is teaching us patience as the new year begins. The NC family is "holding off" from making a commitment on our house because they want to sell one of their NC properties first. That's what we should have done but we were so anxious to pick our favorite house in Big Canoe, we jumped in and bought it. However, the news in the Sentinel this morning reports that the housing market in Orlando is improving so we're hopeful. Jerry has scheduled an Open House a week from tomorrow (Sunday).

Courtney, you'll be interested to know that the La Bistro, where we had a bite to eat after our first visit to the jewelry place, has closed. That seems to be the story of independent restaurants in Orlando. There's always a plan for something better. Also, I bought myself that pomegranate/mango shower gel. It smells so good.

Our realtor just called and said someone wants to see our house between 1:00 and 2:00 so I'll sign off now so I can get the house in order. Love, Mom/Grandma

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Im sooo dissapointed that the resteraunt closed! It had such good food there!
On the bright side--how is the shower gel working? I love the smell, palmagrante is one of mi favortie fruits, but it is very messy

Much Love!
Court