Here we are Feb 1 with lots of traffic thru the house and no bids yet. Yes, you know who will move to you know where when we get some action. I am pleased that I'm not the only one having trouble getting on the blog ... Andi, you give me faith that me and my Mac are not crazy.
Nice new blog setup, Pat.
So it's been a good week even tho nothing's moving anywhere right now. Matti is feeling better; gained over a pound with new meds; Francis is going to have to watch it!
In the spirit of PROGRESS, we've set some more than tentative goals. Last commitment I have in the calendar is a Feb. 17 wedding. We're going to celebrate Janet's b'day sometime that week, go to Port Allegany Day, connect with Barb and Jerry (if their Vero Beach golf schedule will permit) and then pursue the idea of really moving, house sold or not. RE Christmas letter, we intend to be at the Canoe first week in March. So much for this biding time crap.
So all you loved ones, hang in there. I'm still living in the afterglow of Christmas. Bob and Amy skiing? Bob new job? Andi to Budapest? Wow! All that eclipses the Canoe. Love you all.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment