Friday, January 26, 2007

Stella . . . Frances . . . Penelope . . . whatever . . .



I'm sure everyone would like an update on the status of our homeless cat. She's still here. I have to admit that she is working on getting with the program, although she still doesn't get along with Jerry. Of course, that is keeping her from getting an actual name. She is still "little cat" or LC and occasionally something more colorful when she's been mean to Jerry. She certainly has managed to act like she belongs here though. She loves Amy. She is very affectionate and sweet (until Jerry gets close). Her ranking continues to be third on the cat ladder. We won't let her sleep in our bed (although Amy tells me that she was sleeping near my feet last night and gone before we woke up). In summary, if a good family came along who promised to keep her indoors, not declaw her, then LC would no longer be homeless. Maybe she'll still be available when you-know-who moves from you-know-where to the mountains of north Georgia.
It's a beautiful day in Johns Creek. Clear blue sky, 40 degrees or so. I'm playing singles tennis with a friend at 330PM, enjoying a little more free time before I take a job. I'm expecting an offer next week and it's with a company I'd like to join. Today Amy and I are also going to look at a house that Bobby is interested in buying. Hard to believe he's at that point, but his job is going well and he wants to get in the real estate game while the market is a little soft and rates are still pretty low.
Stay in touch.
Love, Bob

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I see $20 flying away from bobby.

$20 Bill: Bye Bobby