Hi,
Thank you everyone for making the trip here for Christmas. I loved seeing you. Andi was back on Thursday and we had a fun day shopping on Friday. We bought some stuff at Ballard's Backroom and then finished off at Coldwater Creek over at the Forum. Friday was a rainy day. Andi headed back to California on Saturday morning and Bob & I headed off to our first Sr. Mixed Doubles matches. Bob and I are playing on different teams. We both won our matches. Seniors tennis starts at age 45 here. I think Bob's team has older seniors than my team. His team refers to him as a junior senior. How queer is that? The weather here is finally more January like. Cold 30's to high 50's. The sky was blue and sunny today. I played tennis yesterday and today I went to lunch with my girlfriends. Bob went to lunch today too but his lunch was business related.
Sara - Hope your hand is better. Andi - let us know when you get home. Mom & Dad - Glad to hear you have new rockers. Did the person come by to see the house?
Love to all.
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment