Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Can I join the Reindeer games?

It's me, Aunt Andi . . . . how can I get set up to be part of this blog? I'm not on the list. Patrick, is that something you can help me with?

I'm getting ready to cut Grampa's hair. This could either be a success or tragedy. Good thing hair will always grow back out.

Am heading back up to Amy's tomorrow, then onto to California. What was I thinking driving all this way. But seeing all of you was worth it. I'm stopping at my friend Carol's in Tucson, so that should break the trip up a bit.

I loved seeing you all at xmas. Thanks for making the journey's to Atlanta Pozzi's and Larsen seniors and Thanks Amy and Bob for hosting such a wonderful time.

Happy New Year.

xoxox . . . Andi

1 comment:

Sara said...

Andi -- I'll ask Courtney to set you up with an account -- she'll email you the details! Thanks for cutting Dad's hair!!!!
XOXOX Sara
P.S.
I hope your trip is grand!