Tuesday, August 19, 2008

England

Hey everybody, here are those pics from england I promised. I got back yesterday, I miss it already! England is so beautiful!
1) Becky & I
2) Buckingham Palace
3) View from the peak district
4)5) london eye
6) Big Ben
7) city of london
8) drive from the airport
9) Sherwood forest [ropes course]
10) Sheffield town center
11)12) More views of the peak district

Hope you enjoy!!













3 comments:

Janet/Grandma said...

Thanks for the pix, Courtney. Looks like you had a fabulous time. How was the ride in the "EYE"? Love, Grandma

Courtney said...

haha it was great. Kinda scary once we got to the very very top. Im so glad i did it though - the views of london were incredible!!

Sara said...

I can hardly believe that England is so incredibly beautiful! I'm glad to have you home, Courtney, but also so excited that you had a chance to see so many wonderful things and visit with Becky, friends, and family. These pictures are terrific - I really enjoyed seeing all of them and want to look at them again soon and do some more "arm chair traveling". XOXO Love Mom