
OK, I admit, she found it on November 21, but is it really necessary to dwell on such details? She decided that she needed to pull out all the stops and focus on winning me over. So over the last several days, she's been in my office, on my desk, on my lap, doing all the bonding she could. It worked. She's napped on the "I Love Cats" blanket. She even seems to dislike Jerry a little less. I swear I used to be tougher than this, but now . . .
At any rate, Amy and I agreed on officially naming her Stella and she is now a permanent resident at 105 Saint Lenords Court.
Bob
1 comment:
You scared me. I read the headline "Stella found a home" and I was so bummed out. I thought "she can't go to someone else, she's part of our family". Was sooooo glad to hear that she's officially part of the Hornsby household. Congratulations!!! Way to go Stella.
Post a Comment