Frank doesn't know that he is a big dog. Since Eric can bench press an SUV, I guess it doesn't matter. And, no I did not alter this picture to make Frank's head look big . . .
Can't wait to see Frank Hornsby in person in December!!!! What a huge dog. Our Buddy looks like a puppy in comparison. Hope ya'll had a terrific Thanksgiving! We had a great time up in Rhinebeck, and are just kicking back and relaxing for the evening before we start on the BATHROOM PROJECT tomorrow!!! Love Sara
2 comments:
Can't wait to see Frank Hornsby in person in December!!!! What a huge dog. Our Buddy looks like a puppy in comparison.
Hope ya'll had a terrific Thanksgiving! We had a great time up in Rhinebeck, and are just kicking back and relaxing for the evening before we start on the BATHROOM PROJECT tomorrow!!!
Love
Sara
hahaha!!!
I cant wait to see frank!!
xoxox
court!
Post a Comment