skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Off to China

Well I am off the China, I have a camera and I will be posting pictures when I get back.

I'm going to Shanghai and Hong Kong.

About it...

BYE!!!
Posted by Patrick at 9:11 PM

1 comment:

Bob said...

Have a great time Pat. I hope its cooler for you than it was for me. It was 99 degrees in Shanghai during my recent stay!

Try to get to the Pearl TV Tower in Shanghai, especially at night. It's an amazing structure.

August 6, 2007 at 7:16 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Viking Ship

The Viking Ship

Family

  • Amy
  • Andi
  • Bob
  • Bobby
  • Carl
  • Courtney
  • Eric Hornsby
  • Janet/Grandma
  • Patrick
  • Sara

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (55)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • Off to China
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2006 (7)
    • ►  December (7)