Thank-you people!
The read-a-thon is finished, thank you to everybody who sponserd me!
I will be colecting the money. Please do not send a check! Please send the money to me (20 saint james place, glen cove, new york, 11542). There isnt a deadline i need the money in buy but the sooner the better. I read seven books. If you forgot how much you sponcer me for then just contact me by either emailing me (lily566212@yahoo.com) or leaving a coment on this page. If you didnt get a chance to to sponser me then im sorry, i hope there will be more chance to do chairty work later.
Thanks again to everybody!
-Courtney
PS: Happy earth day
Go Green....
Some fun facts about the earth...
- - If every American replaced one of there lightbulbs with a CFL (compact floresent light) it would be the equivlent of taking 10 million cars off the road at rush hour.
- - 10% of your home electricety goes to chargers that arnt even charging something!
- - Because of all the rainforest that are cut down to raise livestock for every 1lbs of meat you eat is the equivelent of driving your car for 3 weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good going, Courtney! Seven books are a great accomplishment considering all your school activities and sports involvements. I forgot what I pledged so give me the info. Love ya', Grandma
Thanks...
You agreed to pledge 3$ a book (I read 7 books!)
Please send the money to my adress (20 saint James place, Glen Cove, New York)
Thanks again!
Post a Comment